as a Service
Expertise close at hand to navigate the complexities of Vulnerability Management with ease.
Vulnerabilities can emerge at any time and in any location. We’ll work with you to design, test and implement a robust process to enable constant vigilance and continued improvement.
Correlating vulnerabilities with multiple intelligence sources and enriched risk based scoring allows you to identify and remediate actively weaponised vulnerabilities first.
A goal and an outcome of procedural vulnerability management. We’ll streamline your efforts to optimise your impact on risk reduction and enable attainment of time to remediation targets.
Scanning your data management systems and mitigating against known vulnerabilities will ensure you comply with data protection regulations (PCI, HIPAA, GDPR, DSS).
Working alongside your team, removing barriers and guiding a process of batch based workload planning will take significant pressure from your team, allowing them to focus on their jobs.
Attackers search networks for known vulnerabilities and capitalise on poor system health. We’ll help you to visualise your entire system health so avoidable weaknesses can be prevented.
Elevate your cyber security strategy
We knew that we needed to be more strategic about how we look for and manage vulnerabilities across our estate but it has always been a challenge to dedicate resource to both understanding how to do it properly and to fixing the issues that are naturally uncovered.
Now that we have Longwall on board the lingering worries we had are gone and we can enjoy reporting on measureable reductions in risk.
Not all vulnerabilities can be remedied with a patch. A vulnerability management programme will identify a range of vulnerabilities, including failed patches, weak configurations, unknown devices and more.
- Discovery scans (scan the whole network to discover all assets)
- External scans (scan for vulnerabilities that expose your assets via external access to your network)
- Internal scans (scan for configuration, password and IAM weaknesses that allow internal attackers to access your assets)
- Policy scans (scan for compliance requirements compliance requirements such as CIS, HIPAA, SCADA, and PCI)
- Confidence that your scanning systems are properly configured to reach every corner of your networks.
- An accelerated response to publicly disclosed vulnerabilities with custom integrations with your patch management system, threat feeds and your SIEM platform.
- A robust and tested vulnerability management process with expert support for prioritisation and complex remediations
Vulnerability scans are automated scans of your systems that report on the exposure to publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.
Penetration tests are manual attempts to exploit weaknesses in the architecture of your IT network, to find out how susceptable your assets are to unauthorised access.